The $2,000 Nel Oudemans Award acknowledges the extraordinary contribution of Fredericton weaver Nel Oudemans to Canada’s applied arts field, as well as to fine arts & craft education in New Brunswick.
The winner of this prize of $2000 is selected by a jury of experienced arts professionals. Next application deadline to be announced.
Complete list of Nel Oudemans Award past winners
- 2012 Monica Lacey – multi-media
- 2011 Christian Demmings – metalsmith
- 2010 Bronwyn Gallagher – weaver
- 2009 Kristyn Cooper – metalsmith
- 2008 Shanie Stozek – potter and photographer
- 2007 Shallon Gagnon and Sara Murphy – Fashion Designers
- 2006 Megan Billings – potter
- 2005 Patrick Perry – metalmith
- 2003 Danielle Hogan – sculptor
- 2002 Nora Blanchard – metalsmith